Friday, January 9, 2009

Life Long Learning

I just can't keep up with all that is out there!!! Whew, there were so many great links in this last assignment I wanted to spend more time exploring. The Berklee Music Lessons were very cool, I loved the fact that a amateur blues guitarist could basically get free lessons from a professional musician of a prestigious music school. How cool is that?! Like I said, I definitely could've played around in this assignment more. The positivity blog I would visit again and I think that Instructables is just evil. That is just plain addictive for the do-it-yourselfer. Very, very cool. I will be checking that out like crazy. eHow was great too. The online graduate classes are something I was already familiar with and the eCollege Guide is a handy tool. I have some further investigating to do on my own part after 2.1 has ended. There are just so many tools out there to find info, it's mind blowing. I really enjoyed this assignment and I will be returning to many of these web sites.

No comments: